1. Enrollment Matters:
such as enrollment dates, subjects available , pre-enrollment of subjects, pre-requisite subjects, study plan etc. It is crucial for all students to take note of and adhere to the following deadlines when enrolling: the last day for ADD/Drop; the last day Withdraw from subjects; the last day for registering for examination etc which is found in the Academic Calendar. Information on the petition process for a subject to be offered is also available in this section.
2. Examination Matters:
3. Registry Related Matters:
4. Academic Counselling:
where information on academic enrollment advisory is provided for students to refer to prior to seeking academic counselling from academic staff of the college. We have set up a Mentor-Mentees Program for students to provide a structured academic counselling system for students. The M-M program has been operational since early Mar 2010. Learning resources (including list of books & relevant URLs) are being provided & revised on a regular basis.
this is the sub-site where information from government bodies and agencies such as Malaysian Qualifications Agency, Ministry of Higher Education, PTPTN etc are posted. Sub sections available are:
- Accreditation of CalPoly, Pomona's Engineering degrees by ABET
- MQA Accreditation, Provisional Accreditation & Approvals of TPM College's Programmes
- Certificates of accreditation of TPM College Programme (as awarded by MQA)
- MQA-equivalency of foreign entry qualifications as compared to SPM/STPM
- Endorsement of TPM College by the China Embassy, Kuala Lumpur/Ministry of Education (China)
this is the page where various forms relating to the functioning of the various departments of the College are made available to students. Cover pages for assignments are also available here.